Dental LED Light Alya
What is the sunlight spectrum?
The spectrum of the sun shows a homogeneous distribution of wavelengths, allowing a clear and real vision of what surrounds us, whereas the most common LED lighting sources are today characterised by a discontinuous spectrum that cannot guarantee the same sunlight quality.
Suitable for any lighting requirements
- The continuous adjustment of luminous intensity enables selecting the optimal lighting level according to the different room lighting conditions.
The most extensive range of lighting solutions to suit all works
- ALYA lighting level can be adjusted from 3.000 to 50.000 LUX. A single light to work on composites and perform surgery.
Perfectly suitable for all brands of dental units
- The pins with different diameters available make possible to mount ALYA on dental units of different brands.
Ready for use in seconds, even after switch-off
- ALYA stores the data of last lighting level used, after turning off the dental unit and after the rinse function.
A clear and shadow free operating area
- ALYA has been designed to feature optimal scialytic effect reducing the shadow effect of instruments and natural barriers to a minimum.
Handy, comfortable and smooth. In any direction
- The 3-D patented rotation system makes ALYA movements extremely smooth, ensuring perfect orientation.
Reflected light patented optical design
- The exclusive reflected light optical design of ALYA ensures a light spot of absolute evenness and high definition, with no risk of dazzling your patients.
The FARO light system
THREE CONNECTED LIGHTS
|Power Supply with transformer||230 Vac +/- 10% - 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply with power pack||90-264 Vac - 47-63Hz|
|Power Supply without power pack||17-24 Vac - 50-60 Hz 22-35 Vdc|
|Absorbed Power||max 26 VA|
|Lux||from 3.000 to 50.000 (at 700 mm of distance)|
|Lighting Spot||205 x 100 mm (at 700 mm of distance)|
|Cooling system||static heat sink (no fan required)|
|Handles||removable and autoclavable|
* (The above specifications are typical values subject to tolerance)
TRIPLE ACTION: BACTERIA, YEASTS AND VIRUS
Perflex Advance cleanses and disinfects multiple surfaces of medical devices in clinic and laboratory.
NO alcohol - NO aldehydes - NO phenols
*According to European Standard EN 16777