Easy to use, low maintenance: the autoclave in its best shape
The SK07 class B Autoclave version 16 and 21 is the vanguard of the dental sterilization sector for which FARO’s Research and Development department has accurately selected its new composition, using electronics of the latest generation produced with SMT technology.
This technology allows to minimize energy and water consumption and requires very little maintenance. The design is sober and ultra-modern for a perfect integration in the dental clinic, increasing its overall aesthetic quality.
VERSIONS 16 and 21
The printing or data storage devices are housed inside the lower door.
VERSIONS 16 and 21
Memory card type: SD record the cycles by means of the specific software supplied.
VERSIONS 16 and 21
with a connection to an external printer which allows coupon printing with detailed information about each cycle.
Integrated safety system
- Integrated safety system to monitor every phase of the sterilization cycle and to inform the user about any possible failure.
- Direct connection to the main water supply.
Automatic load of the tank
- all the autoclaves contain an internal tank to automatically charge the water and a tank for the used water.
- of the tank by integrated water pump.
Limited water consumption
- thanks to the water injection pump in the chamber, which is managed by a software that avoids any waste.
Low energy consumption
- extremely low electricity consumption thanks to a copper chamber which has a better conduction capacity (compared to the ones in steel) and thanks to a resistance which is splitted in 3 software-managed sectors in order to avoid the heating where not necessary.
Automatic low-temperature Standby
- to reduce the preheating time saving energy.
“Last cycle” system
- automatic advanced last cycle system, for a perfect dry of the loads.
The delayed start function
- allows to program the beginning of the cycle at any time.
- Possibility of activating a video alert that highlights the approaching end of the cycle.
|GENERAL FEATURES *|
|GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|Main voltage||230V - 50/60 Hz | 240V - 50 Hz||230V - 50/60 Hz | 240V - 50 Hz|
|Max Power absorbed||7,5 A||9,8 A|
|Max Current absorbed||1725 W||2270 W|
|Average consumption per cycle (variable depending on the load and type of cycle)||980 W||1300 W|
|VOLUMES AND CONSUMPTIONS||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|Loading tank capacity||3,65 lt||3,65 lt|
|Autonomy cycles with a single load of distilled water in the integrated tank||10-12||7-8|
|Distilled water consumption per cycle||220÷300 ml||260÷330 ml|
|DIMENSIONS||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|Chamber diameter||240 mm||240 mm|
|Chamber length||360 mm||460 mm|
|Minimum overall dimension of the housing||690 x 450 x 489 mm||790 x 450 x 489 mm|
|Minimum depth of bench to place the autoclave||520 - 540 mm||580 - 600 mm|
|Tray dimensions||285 x 184 mm||382 x 184 mm|
|LOADS||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|Max solid Load (wrapped)||2,5 Kg||3,5 Kg|
|Max solid Load (unwrapped)||4,0 Kg||6,0 Kg|
|Max Load (porous)||1,3 Kg||1,6 Kg|
|Max solid Load for B FLASH fast cycle (wrapped)||0.5 Kg||0.7 Kg|
|Max Load for B FLASH fast cycle (porous)||0,2 Kg||0,3 Kg|
(times variable on the load introduced)
|AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|134°C - Standard cycle||From 38’ to 43’||From 31’ to 37’|
|134°C - Prion cycle||From 52’ to 58’||From 45’ to 47’|
|121°C - Standard cycle||From 53’ to 56’||From 46’ to 48’|
|134°C - B FLASH cycle||From 26’||From 23’ to 25'|
|EQUIPMENT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT||AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT|
|Standard equipment||1 tray holder + 3 tray||1 tray holder + 3 tray|
|Possibility to introduce surgical cassettes in the tray holder (rotating the support of 90°)||Yes||Yes|